Followers

Sunday 17 November 2019

Thinking activity :My view on Nature and experience...



Hello viewers,

       This blog is about the  nature and what is my view on that and also some experience with nature... So I hope you like to read it..



       When we talk about the nature ,we tried to define it, but nature is the word has a broad meaning.we cannot fit it in any particular word or give it a definition that that is nature ,even though we can give the our own perspective upon the nature that what is nature? I want to say that there are two types of Nature;  one is human nature and other one is all what are surrounding us like; tree,sky, Star, flower, water, noise, Birds, river,cloud and so on.

     If someone ask what is the my definition of nature I would like to say that nature is Beauty as we all know that it is our on vision that how? when? where?and in which situation? we see the things(nature).Nature has its own beauty and on the earth is cover up with the beauty and nature.

   As I said that human nature and nature both are related with each other because one is internal and other is external .The external (nature) is helps to know one's internal nature. we can see the nature with eyes but not the human nature with eyes but we should understand one's nature to be with them or their behaviour.

   Another meaning  nature is a way to get the peace of mind and happiness of Soul.It makes our mind stable to think about the situation and get the way how to face the situation and the problem.

         In Literature of every language there are so many creation on nature with different genre like;poem,novel,short stories specially we find it travelogue.In English literature in romantic age there were so many poets who wrote poem on nature.William Wordsworth, Coleridge and keat ect.









      Nature is not only for the see and enjoy to watch it but when we observe it we find the message from it from the River,Spider Insect, Eagle,Birds, Tree,Season eat. 

  Nature also give us the way to think to what spirituality and happiness it is give us the happiness of our soul. so see, the nature takes so wide meaning in itself.

  We know that a small child feels protection and fearless in lap of her and his mother as we say that nature is like our mother and we feel free from fear and happy.


   Here I would like to share my trip about the south India and here some pictures about that nature... 













   

   All  the pictures about my tour of south India. We got a chance to stay near the ocean at Vivekananda Aashram kanyakumari.For me  a great chance to sea the views under  night with star and moon and listen the waves of ocean and it was awesome experience... 
   
   Other one is about the Hathap Sea and  ride bicycal on the sea shore... 

 Now  I have a place at my department with tree and a small pond and I like to stay there and observe the nature and talk with them... 

વિશાળ જગ વિસ્તારે નથી એક જ માનવી 
પશુ છે પંખી છે વનોની છે વનસ્પતિ... 
                            -  ઉમાશંકર જોશી 





Thank you.....
                 Nature  to  be my teacher.. 







2 comments:

  1. Very well written, I like it over pictures your blog, well done dear 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb! Written very well and also explained well with references.

    ReplyDelete

 Hello readers, Welcome to the world of thoughts...☺️         After many times I'm going to write a blog.I think I'm little bit stil...