Followers

Tuesday 19 January 2021

Multimedia call Matirial -Task

 Hello readers 




    Here I'm putting one task on multimedia call Matirial. In this  task , I made one module to  teach  student  English language through the  video clip (both languages English and Hindi).


Here is one power point presentation. Through that we have to  do  that task. 


     In the  world of technology we can  use it in Education. I have a prepared one Presentations and through that we can give task and activity to  students,So they can learn and  try to learn such a topic and also  they can do it with a new ways.


There are  some  characteristics of the teacher and also of learner. This presentation is the side from teacher. If they  both cop with each other , the learning process can be  interesting and we got  the learning outcome as well.  


To make this PPT I used 


Slide share 

Google  slide 

Power point 

You tube 

Google doc

Blog 



1 comment:

 Hello readers, Welcome to the world of thoughts...☺️         After many times I'm going to write a blog.I think I'm little bit stil...