Followers

Saturday 5 September 2020

Teacher's Day celebration


              

Hello Everyone.....

        We celebrated  Teacher's Day virtually.In This current situation of Corona  we are not  able to  celebrate this Teacher's Day in class or our institute so we got new way  to celebrate it and we learnt so many things regarding preparation for unit or on particular topic. I learnt also  about some  technical things and how to  mange them. 

I want to  say  about  my  experience regarding this  that what  we should do for this day ?First of all  I should choose my topic and prepared a video on that with  Power point presentation. PPT is not that much compulsory but  I thought everyone has not  have information so I prepared it. 

After that  we should  made  a quiz on  that and also Auto generated Certificate for those who will  appear in quiz. So I think this  was a little bit  tough for me  but  I  learnt it and I succeed.

I would  like to say  that  Teaching is not just a Job  but  it is Responsibility. 

 So here is my  video link  you  can watch it.

Please click here to  appear in the quiz... 




           This  Teacher's Day we celebrated  virtually .It was very  hard to do  some  kind of work like  to create certificate and in  auto generat mode. So here is sample of my  certificate. 



            As I said that this  time  it is not possible to  teach as teacher in class because of Corona crisis. So we shoot our  video our own and  put them on  various social platform and we get  so many likes  comment and positive views from  viewers. So  here  are some  data 





                So here are we can get  how  many  participants in this celebration and how many reaponses we got from the  viewers. Here I'm  also  put  here  some  new data which is new one or I can say the final figure of data. 




  Social Platform 

    Responses 

Facebook 

311

You tube 

193

Quiz (How Many Apper In Quiz) 

120


Here  I also put  my  Power point presentation... 





         


         I would like to thanks Dr. Dilip Barad  sir, Heena ma'am and Vaidehi ma'am for giving us support, Strength and motivate us.. Thank you so much..... 



Thank you..... 









4 comments:

 Hello readers, Welcome to the world of thoughts...☺️         After many times I'm going to write a blog.I think I'm little bit stil...