Followers

Thursday 15 October 2020

ELT : ACTIVITIES

 



The beautiful thing about learning is that nobody can take it away from you.”


― B.B. King





Here is my  work on  activities which are given by  Vaidehi ma'am. They all are very interesting. We learn things from this. These activities are based on  teaching learning process. If I'm a teacher then what I will do. So here are they…




 (1)  Active is that I should choose an occupation and for that  which things I need for that I have to select ten  words.. 

    

    

Chef : I want this things

Testing sense or knowledge 

Knife 

Spoon 

Plate 

Vegetables 

Gas stove 

Griddle 

Pincers

Rolling board 

Rolling pin

Tongs


(2) Chose the one  word and after that you should introduce it in class or your students.


I chose word TIME

 I introduced it with two methods

 

  1. By  asking the questions 

  2. By asking the puzzle 


(1) By asking the questions 

     To show watch and ask them 

What is the use of this ?

Why we ware it on over wrist?


(2) Puzzle 

I am very precious but not good,

I always with you but not shedow,

I am in your past present and future,

Give the answer with word rayma of word Prime..



3)chose topic and introduce it and also  find the object that should be achieved during the class. 


Standard: 6-8

Topic - Preposition

Activity - some activities to make class live



  My selected topic is preposition. I will introduce some preposition through the showing pictures.i will ask them what you can see in this picture they will give me the answer. Then I will write some sentences on board for more examples. So students can get what I'm trying to understand them.

After that I will take some things like chalk, duster, book, pen, scale etc and one bye one I will put one thing on table, so they can see and can make the sentence. If I'm putting book Under the table they can make the sentence like;





The book is under the table.



After that I put duster on the bench. So they will try to make sentence like;


The duster is on the table.





Other sentences like;

The duster is between two pens.


Teacher is in the class.


Mahesh is going into the classroom.


This way they will learn the preposition.



Object 


1) Aware about preposition 

2) They can  use preposition in day to day life 

3) They can know the important of preposition 

4)  Use preposition with increasing accuracy 

5) They will know the different of preposition like between among on over above







(4) Four sentences to translate into English. 


 1)अहमद सुबह सुबह अखबार पढ़ता हैं.


 2) આવ રે વરસાદ ઢેબરીઓં વરસાદ ઉની ઉની રોટલી અને કારેલાનું શાક


 3) Madi Taru Kanku Kharyu Ne Suraj Ugyo.


 4) माथे पे कुमकुम और हाथ में चूड़ा, लगता हैं भारत से हैं वो


1. Ahmed reads newspaper in the morning.

2. Come, oh rain, millet bread offerings, warm warm chapati and vegetable of bitter melon.

3. Mother, your vermilion dropped and Sun rose.

4. Vermilion on forehead and bangles in hands, it seems like they are from India.









No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello readers, Welcome to the world of thoughts...☺️         After many times I'm going to write a blog.I think I'm little bit stil...