Followers

Sunday 8 November 2020

ICT workshop

 Hello readers welcome to my blog... 


       On 8th November department of English organised ICT  workshop. So new students can come to know how to use some app and what is the benefit of that. 

    It  was begun from 10:30 and end at 5:30. So whole day we are doing work on that. 

   On this day senior students select topic and they teach new student how to do this and discuss about the process. 



This how we prepared list of students and their topic so they can deal with topic and prepared on that. My topic was to discuss on Google classroom. How Google classroom is useful and important in nowadays.  I also discuss how we can use it and it very easy to use. 


This is the time schedule. This how we prepared. 





Picture courtesy to Rupa. 



Sir  gave some introduction of ICT. He gave how we can use it and icy tools are important in digital world. Specially when we learn from home. In pandemic time we come to  know that it is very important to make leaning easy and interesting.

 







This is the picture of my slide which I present on this day. It was very interesting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello readers, Welcome to the world of thoughts...☺️         After many times I'm going to write a blog.I think I'm little bit stil...